Make yourself comfortable now with Heated Seats!!
The Seat Heater elements are paper-thin, and install between the seat cover material and the seat cushion. They are fully water-resistant (not waterproof) and pose NO problem with damp winter cloths, spilled beverages, or wet pets! They are NOT visible and do not detract from the finish or look of your vehicle's factory upholstery.
A small three-position switch (off, low, high) is installed in the lower seat trim panel for a "factory" type appearance. All wiring and the heat element controller are concealed below the seat or run under the door sill trim plate, carpeting, etc. It is fully compatible with existing power seats or multi-adjustable "sport" type seats finished in cloth, vinyl, or leather
The advantages of Heated Seats
- Consistent and controlled warmth (up to 121 degrees) with carbon technology.
- Heating level is adjustable to suit personal requirement.
- Element can be trimmed to fit any seat.
- Single seat application possible.
The aftermarket heater with original equipment specifications.
- The seat heater system gives you all the features and quality you would expect from an original equipment installation.
- The application of carbon technology ensures the even spread of warming to both the seat back and the cushion.
Feel comfortable in minutes.
- High quality materials guarantee reliability and long life.
- Elegant switch with fingertip control.
- The heat can be adjusted to two levels to suit your needs.