INBUILT Sunroofs (internal sliding; moonroofs).
When closed, the sunroof panel is flush with the roofskin, and when open, it retracts between the roof and headliner. Inbuilts require a water management system [catch tray and drain tubes] Enhanced electronic control adds features such as express open.
Your purchase is backed up by a nationwide lifetime parts warranty.
Signature Sunroofs – Un-Equaled Quality and Features
- Signature Sunroofs carry a Lifetime Warranty on parts to the original purchaser.
- Signature Sunroofs are constructed to ensure easy post-sale service and maintenance.
- Signature Sunroofs use a metal trim ring that can be shaped to the contour of ribbed roof applications.
- Signature Sunroofs used only an Encapsulated Glass Module while others use a glass bonding process that has resulted in de-bonding, loose glass, rust and failure.
- Signature Sunroofs are installed and serviced by hundreds of restylers across the USA and in most other countries.